Friday, August 17, 2012

Packing Packing Packing

Not packing per se, just sorting, cleaning and preparing. The packing will happen later tonight once the pug is tucked in for the night. What he doesn't see won't make him nervous. ;-)
While I'm busy I'm trying to listen to a book on CD. It's for my book club and it's just okay so far...... I'm trying to stick with it though!
A great quote from it though
It's easier to see something coming when it's not headed directly at you

I will have to ponder that more........and acknowledge that it's something I should try to pay more attention to.

1 comment:

  1. It had been so long since I had checked up n how you were doing. I see you haven't been blogging in awhile. Hopefully you're doing ok. You know you can always email me too, I really enjoy hearing from you on a more personal note :)

    ReplyDelete