Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Pantry is a Disaster Weight: 189.8

I wish I could put a picture of my pantry here, maybe I'll ask one of my kids to help me figure out how....... But then they might read this blog........then I'd have to be careful of what I say........

I guess I will just have to clean my pantry and get over it. I have so much to do today and tomorrow. It's not going to get done.

I'm eating a nectarine, getting out ingredients to make banana muffins and blogging. And making my list of what I have to get done.  I am starving. Yes, there is hunger but the feeling is actually stress. I do know the difference if I stop to think about it. I've decided to make myself breakfast, sit down and eat. That way snacking won't be an option. I will complete my list too........

No comments:

Post a Comment