Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Garbage Day: Weight 190.8

Wrong Direction Tessie! :(

The scale is showing day before yesterday's horrible eating. The good part is yesterday was much better and even though I was certainly challenged with emotions I CHOSE much better. 
Saturday we will leave home for a week and go to the mountains. It's been years since I did that, and was looking so forward to a nice romantic week with my sweetie. Through a series of events that romantic wine tour through the Okanagan countryside turned into a week at my cousins place complete with three teen girls. While I'm excited, I'm also selfishly sad. My girls have never had this opportunity so I really cant be a total creep about it. AND there is the cruise in December for my birthday. Nobody will be coming with us for that!! It sounds like I don't like my kids, and that's sooooo not true....... But I also don't think it is going on holidays when I end up cooking daily for five people! We did that in Hawaii, got a condo and all I did was buy groceries and prepare food. Some day I will miss these things won't I !! I've said right up front that there is no way we are going to have big meals at the house. It will be too hot for one and also clean up is too much of an argument. I'm planning on making the best granola bars in the world later today..... And then perhaps scouting some recipes for breakfast muffins. I don't want to take a ton of food but also don't want to be left without good choices. There you have it, the reason I cook and prepare is not because of them but because of ME AND MY CONTROLLING FOOD ISSUES. I've got such a busy day I've got to get a move on. Time to clear out the fridge and junk the perishables that we won't eat by Friday night. Tomorrow the scale WILL read a better number! 

No comments:

Post a Comment