Friday, January 3, 2014

Head Cold, Returned to TOPS

197.0
Went back to TOPS last night. Even with my head cold and how crappy I was feeling I went to weigh in, check the damage, set a new number and move forward.  It's amazing to me that I can spend so much time looking back and "wishing" I were at a better weight...... I just need to focus on today instead. There really isn't anything I can do about the past, but today can happen the way I want it to.
Positive: I have successfully kept off 30+ pounds for years.
             : I weighed in fully dressed UNDER 200.
             : I have reconnected with this blog.
Goal setting. I want to set goals in a new and positive way. I'm going to make a daily list and feel good when I am able to cross something off.
In my personal life I am very happy to close the door on 2013. It stops the bad events from following me. Silly? Maybe. I feel each year has its own box that I can put on a shelf and forget about. I only will put the things I don't want cluttering my brain. The good stuff I keep year over year.
Today's List:
3 large servings of vegetables
No trip to Timmy's for tea
I will not let my emotions of the day dictate my food intake (hard to cross off a list.....)
I will ask the family for help choosing a good supper

No comments:

Post a Comment