Thursday, August 16, 2012

Anxious for Tomorrow's Scale Reading

I'm actually anxious to see what the scale reads tomorrow. I feel a bit different about food these days. It sort of feels like its been put "in it's place". I'm thrilled to report that many of my tasks required to get ready for holidays are complete and the biggest obstacle is gone. I thought I had to do a 1.5 hour road trip to take my dog to my daughter for the week. Turns out she is visiting her friend here in town and she will just pack up the dog and take him back with her! Three hours round trip saved yeah! I brought up my disappointment with the holiday, and my husband spoke to the girls and I feel so much better. I'm trying so hard to stick with my feelings and FEEL THEM. Not eat them. Reading some blogs of some amazing people has helped so much. I wish I could hug them.
 Until tomorrow..... Fingers crossed for a new low on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment