Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rather Embarrassed, but back.....heavier. 189.4

189.4 Thursday August 9, 2012

This looks a bit like Bridget Jones, but I guess until I find what will work best for me I am just going to have to copy other blogs that I admire...... I should watch that movie again. It makes me feel less neurotic some how. 

My first goal is to get back to my last TOPS weigh in weight. I am 90% sure it was 181.0  so this is doable shorter term, I totally know that if I stop the daily garbage the edema will decrease and I will not only drop weight, I will feel better and get that sense of accomplishment I so desire. 

Why I Want This:

  • I don't feel well at this weight, I'm tired, cranky, headaches daily
  •  I can't fit into my nice clothes
  •  I am embarrassed by my backslide....... And backside!
  •  This weight is keeping me from being active and enjoying life
  •  I'm distancing myself from people because I'm fat.
  • That's a start, I will keep adding more 

 What I'm Going To Do About Losing Weight: Today

I am committing to blogging every single day from today until the end of August. This includes our week away beginning Saturday.......... August 18-25. I will weigh in every day and post the weight. I will try to figure out how to do a side ticker with dates and weights. 

1 comment:

  1. Think you told me how tall you are but I can't remember, we are about the same weight with the same goal right now :)

    ReplyDelete