Friday, August 17, 2012

Not Exactly a Welcome Sight! Weight: 191.4

I knew supper was salty, but really? THAT salty?? We had pulled pork sandwiches and oriental cabbage salad. I didn't have a bun! I just ate salad, about 1/4 - 1/3 pulled pork and a whole sliced avocado for supper. No night snacking, reasonable eats all day long. My reward for a fine day of eating? B-I-G gain. Sigh. More reasons not to let the scale define a person right? I could react my usual way..... But today instead I will continue with my plan. Eat less and move more. I will add a lot more water to my day. Now I'm trying to decide if my scale is coming on the trip with me.........I always do better weighing myself daily, but real estate in the car is at an all time premium. How would I tell the teen aged girls to leave the hair products if they saw me packing a bathroom scale??? Anyone reading this who doesn't understand scale vs. brain will now be shaking their heads.......

I will hopefully report a much better number tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment