Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Second Post, Lots of Garbage Today!! :)

I've noticed a big difference in my hunger since I started this blog. Is that normal? I don't seem to be quite as focused on eating and I'm not stalking the pantry as often. Please tell me writing out this stuff is helping!

My sisters case worker told me I had to take EVERY suicide comment seriously and phone 911 after I hang up with her........ I would phone 100% of the times we talk. Does this seem a reasonable action? Wouldn't a more reasonable and health. Are effective action be to intensify her structured therapy? Maybe an EMT for a room mate? Yes, that is a creepy thi g to say but really I think that this case worker needs to talk to my sister about throwing that phrase around like that instead of telling me to call 911. Ah well. I will have to talk to my other sister and see what she's got to say about it all. We are trying very hard to work as a united team in this challenge. Oh, here comes the hubs and we are off to the trailer! Gotta check our damages.

No comments:

Post a Comment